More info about working at Kaiteriteri
Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve is a magical place at the gateway to the Able Tasman National Park, enjoyed by thousands of visitors each week.
If you'd like to be part of our team and work right next to the beach then here's some extra info you might find helpful. If you have any questions about what it's like working at Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve or about a particular role just email email@example.com
When you join the team at Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve you not only get to work in a modern, well-run and vibrant organisation, but you also get to enjoy what makes Kaiteriteri so special - the beach, sea and natural beauty. You'll be perfectly placed to explore the world famous National Park on foot or kayak with our local concessions offering different staff discounts throughout the season. You'll also be based right next to the fantastic Kaiteriteri Mountian Bike Park if you like to hit the trails on two wheels.
Nelson is 1hr drive away, as is Takaka and Golden Bay. If you love the outdoors, sunshine, nature, the crystal clear ocean and pristine rivers then Kaiteriteri and the Top of the South Island has it all.
What kind of person makes a great team member at Kaiteriteri?
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive and professional manner
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Able to work late nights, weekends, & public holidays
Health & Safety
- Report all accidents/incidents/near misses in timely manner
- Follow all reserve health & safety policies and procedures
- Report all hazards and implement recommendations
- Take care of own and others health and safety
- Participate in fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarisation with all exits
- Follow all recycling & waste procedures
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.