It’s time to recharge your soul at Kaiteriteri with a two night package designed for two people in our premium apartment overlooking the stunning Kaiteriteri beach.
Discover what the Top of the South Island has to offer when you come and enjoy two nights at the Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve.
Enjoy a stroll along the pristine golden sands and recharge your soul with friends or family, then tantalise your taste buds each evening with dinner at Waterfront Restaurant, where our Head Chef Niall Aird will wow you with a menu sourced from the surrounding Nelson Tasman region.
After a good nights sleep enjoy a breakfast each morning before kicking back and relaxing or enjoying the many things that Kaiteriteri and the Abel Tasman National Park have to offer.
This package includes:
- Return transfers from Nelson airport using Destination Tasman shuttle.
- 2 night’s accommodation a Standard Two Bedroom Apartment
- Taste of Tasman arrival platter – a selection of cured meats, cheeses and delights from our region and a bottle of local Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir.
- Breakfast each morning at Waterfront Restaurant – your choice of hot or cold breakfast from our seasonal breakfast menu, and either a hot drink or juice
- Dinner each evening at Waterfront Restaurant – your choice of 3 course dinner from our seasonal Waterfront menu (excludes drinks)
- Waterfront designed day pack beach – a selection of freshly made sandwiches, fruit, vegetable quiche, banana bread and chocolate bars
- Boat transfer to the Abel Tasman National Park - return boat trip from Kaiteriteri Beach to Anchorage departing at 12.40pm from the Kaiteriteri Beach front travelling with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle. This trip arrives at Anchorage at 1.20pm and give you 2 ½ hours to go for a walk or just relax on the beach departing Anchorage at 3.45pm for arrival back into Kaiteriteri Beach at 4.20pm.