The Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve is located at the gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park in the spectacular Tasman region and is a 50-minute drive from Nelson and 20 minutes from Motueka. Our vision is to be the best outdoor coastal recreation destination in New Zealand.
The Reserve has 250 hectares of historic coastal land including the famous Kaiteriteri Beach, Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park and Kaka Pa Historic Reserve. Although the Reserve has a responsibility to the Crown to manage this land, it is 100% funded through its commercial operations including:
· Accommodation & Conferencing
· Hospitality & Retail
· Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park
· Recreation & Concession
We are looking for someone with first-class people skills to help with the overall smooth running of the Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve precinct and to provide pleasant and efficient service to our customers.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Precinct Crew role are:
- Greet customers warmly
- Pick up food & beverage orders and deliver to customers
- Assists as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize dining experience
- Set up with the equipment, plateware, and smallwares needed to effectively serve all food products
- Keeps station restocked throughout the shift
- Cleans stations to be ready for service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product/menu information
- Follow all sale, wastage and food production processes andguidelines
- Follow age sale legislation
- Complete general cleaning duties may include dishwashing, table clearing as well as store fixtures
- Correctly completes open and close duties
- Any other duties the employer may reasonably require.
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive and professional manner
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Able to work late nights, weekends, & public holidays.
- Hospitality-related or retail experience preferred.
Health and Safety
- Report all accidents/incidents/near misses in timely manner
- Follow all reserve health & safety policies and procedures
- Report all hazards and implement recommendations
- Take care of own and others health and safet
- Participate in fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarisation with all exits
- Follow all recycling & waste procedures
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please fill out some basic details below and we'll be in-touch with you soon.