Pastry Chef/ Baker
This is a Monday to Friday AM only position.
The Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve is located at the gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park in the spectacular Tasman region and is a 50-minute drive from Nelson and 20 minutes from Motueka. Our vision is to be the best outdoor coastal recreation destination in New Zealand.
The Reserve has 250 hectares of historic coastal land including the famous Kaiteriteri Beach, Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park and Kākā Pa Historic Reserve. Although the Reserve has a responsibility to the Crown to manage this land, it is 100% funded through its commercial operations including:
· Accommodation & Conferencing
· Hospitality & Retail
· Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park
· Recreation & Concession
- Honest and reliable
- Positive and friendly manner
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Observes a high standard of personal hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Report all accidents/incidents/near misses in timely manner
- Follow all reserve health & safety and food safety policies and procedures
- Report all hazards and implement recommendations
- Take care of own and others health and safety
- Participate in fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarisation with all exits
- Follow all recycling & waste procedures
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please fill out some basic details below and we'll be in-touch with you soon. This is a Permanent Role.