Duties will include (but are not limited to) the following;
• Wash and clean utensils and dishes and return to the kitchen and make sure they are stored appropriately.
• Clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
• Clean up spillages when they occur.
• Dispose of rubbish.
• Ensure proper use of chemical/cleaning products and ensure they are stored appropriately.
• Follow all hygiene and Health and Safety regulations within the kitchen.
• Food Preparation
• Assist the Chef in the preparation and cooking of food, as required.
• Follow direction toward portion control, cooking standards and wastage.
General • Maintain a positive and motivated work ethic in the kitchen at all times. • Handle, sort, store and distribute food items. • Follow instructions from the Chef or nominee. • Any other duties the employer may reasonably require