Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve
The Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve is located at the gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park in the spectacular Tasman region and is a 50-minute drive from Nelson and 20 minutes from Motueka. Its vision is to be the best outdoor coastal recreation destination in New Zealand. The Reserve has 250 hectares of historic coastal land including the famous Kaiteriteri Beach, Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park and Kaka Pa Historic Reserve. Although the Reserve has a responsibility to the Crown to manage this land, it is 100% funded through its commercial operations including:
- Accommodation & Conferencing
- Hospitality & Retail
- Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park
- Recreation & Concessions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize dining experience.
- Follow menus and presentation standards.
- Clean servery/cabinet and kitchen to be ready for next day.
- Maintain servery/cabinet condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked Food2Go offer
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product/menu information
- Follow all sale, wastage and food production processes and guidelines.
- Complete general cleaning duties may include dish washing, table clearing as well as store fixtures.
- Correctly completes open and close duties.
- Complete stocking, till, ice-cream or barista duties if required and trained to do so.
- Any other duties the employer may reasonably require
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive and professional manner
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Able to work early mornings, weekends, & public holidays
- Food Safety certificate desirable.
Health and Safety:
- Report all accidents/incidents/near misses in timely manner
- Follow all reserve health & safety policies and procedures
- Report all hazards and implement recommendations
- Take care of own and others health and safety
- Participate in fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarization with all exits.
- Follow all recycling & waste procedures
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate and apply today!