Chef de Partie
Reporting to the Sous Chef, duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
• The chef de partie of a section is the chef responsible for all aspects of that part of the kitchen.
• The chef will be responsible for cleanliness, staff control and ordering on each section.
• The prep will be completed to a satisfactory standard, prep lists will be completed and orders will be related to the Sous chef daily.
• As the chef on the section, you will be responsible for ensuring recipes are followed, and profitability is maintained.
• Relay any orders to Sous Chef before 10:30 am or 9pm
• Working with the kitchenhands, co-ordinate the stowing of deliveries, also to ensure all the orders have arrived and are checked off and signed.
• Assisting the chef with the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
• Supervision of junior staff and training of new staff. We run a proactive kitchen, health and safety, cleanliness and hygiene issues should be looked for and addressed before they become problems.
• As the head of the section, you will be responsible the hygiene and cleanliness on your section.