Update: 21st September 2020
Update: 7th August 2020
Update: 27th May 2020
Update: 11th May 2020
Update: 8th May 2020
Update: 4th May 2020
Update: 7th April 2020
Update: 31 March 2020
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, travel restrictions, and the uncertainly around when we are allowed to open our accommodation options to the public, we will not be taking any bookings, so please do not book until further notification from us.
We sincerely apologise but this means that we will have to postpone our usual 1st of May opening for bookings for the Summer 2020/21 period. That is bookings from Mid-December until the End of January also.
Those in the “Re-Book Programme”: your bookings are all still in place, even those who have not yet confirmed. Unless you wish to cancel your booking for this period, we will not be responding to any other queries about the programme at this time as it remains unchanged. We will email you all any updates as soon as we have them.
All other enquiries will be responded to as soon as we can.
The team at Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve